I should be doing so many more things... not sitting here blogging, but I'm woefully behind in the blogosphere & on each of your lives, so I figure if I tell you a little more about mine, then I can let YOU talk when we hit Chicago & then I'll get caught up in person!!!
Camille & I are sad we can't be there earlier with all of you, but we're gonna have a whirlwind GOOD time when we finally leave for the airport in a little more than 24 hours. That's about 4 am central on Saturday morning & I haven't even started packing yet. Still have to finish cleaning the house, have a 10 am appt this morning, have to shop for some particulars for the trip, & have a big party Friday night here in CC. Whew... dunno when/if I'll sleep until Sunday when I get home. So, please excuse the bags under my eyes when you see me!!!
So, here are my responses to Gilly's BOOBs questionnaire:
Hi all the boobie girls! Someone much more organized than I am thought it would be fun to know more about you, and she enlisted me to think of some crazy questions…so…this is sort of a Gillyified version of Drazil’s BYOC. Knock yourselves out.
1) You’re trapped on a desert island and you can bring only 3 of your favourite foods along. What do you bring?
Why only 3 things? I'm a girl with a weigh problem here. Restriction is NOT my specialty...
- Flamin' Hot Limon Crunchy Cheetos (don't judge!)
- Anything in high-quality dark chocolate (okay, well almost anything)
- My Mom's tourtière (French-Canadian meat pie)
And, since I'm a cheater... My Mom's buttertarts will have to hitch a ride in my carry-on.
2) If you could meet any 3 people, living or dead, who would they be and why?
- Jesus Christ, of course. I'm not a patient person, so waiting to meet Him blows.
- My Grandpa (my Mom's Dad) - he left when my Mom was little, so I've never met him.
- My HUSBAND - I'm ready to put out an APB on his ass. I mean, SERIOUSLY!
3) What is your stripper name? (take the name of your first pet and the name of the street you grew up on)
Okay, my very first pet was named "Guy." I'm SOOO not using that one. I don't even remember poor little Guy. No idea what happened to him either. Just saw him in pictures.
So, I'm going with:
That's Rimer. Like "reimer." Not Rimmer. Don't be gross! Teehee.
4) How old were you when you lost your virginity? Alternative question if you don’t want to answer this: What is your LEAST favourite part of your bod since losing weight? Your MOST favourite since losing weight?
Well, I don't have that significant a weight loss yet, but let's see:
- 19 years old
- Least - my belly (I'm beginning to think I'll need a tuck someday)
- Most - my face (I'm sure I'm seeing changes there!)
5) Do you believe in ghosts or evil spirits? Would you be willing to spend a night alone in a house that is supposedly haunted?
Yes, I believe in forces unseen, both good & bad.
And, NOT ON YOUR LIFE!!! I don't believe in opening doors to that kind of thing. I'll watch the movie though! LOL
6) What is your natural hair colour? If you dye it something completely different from what your momma gave ya, how come?
I don't believe I have a hair colour. I mean, I was once a blonde... but over the years it's become that nondescript dirty blonde blah. So, I go see my girl, Weronika, to give me back my youth! I have an occasional pink streak too.
My Mom's a redhead. I've thought about going there for fun someday.
7) Boxers or briefs? Alternatively…bikinis or granny panties?
- Men - boxers or boxer-briefs
- Me - depends on my weight... bikini briefs right now. Wanna try the boy-leg ones.
8) If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? (Trilogies do not count as one movie, cheaterpantses!)
Cheating again... I know every line & every song.
- The Sound of Music
- Pretty Woman
- Steel Magnolias
9) What is your guilty pleasure (feel free to go straight to the gutter with this one if the spirit moves you!)
Those previously mentioned Cheetos... plus I LOVE watching Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood!
10) How many pounds gone forever are you celebrating?? :)
40 & counting...
Alright... I'm OUT! See you bright & early Saturday, Boobies! xo