Background

Sunday, October 3, 2010

My late BYOC...


1. Are you late, early or on time?

I know you girls are all early or on-time types, but I'm one of those annoying, always-late types.  I don't mean to be... really.  And it's not an ego thing, as you might think.  Truly, it's something I LOATHE about myself.  It all relates to my OCD.  I have to go through this routine when I leave my house to ensure it's all secure & my babies (aka puppies) are all good before I go.  Whether I'm leaving for 2 hours or 12, it's the same.  I'm paranoid of fires, break-ins, & poisonous insects, so I do everything I can to ensure all that's taken care of before I leave... checking EVERYTHING.  Consequently, it makes me late consistently.  It's all something I'm working on.  Really.  
Hey, you DID say "bring your own craziness!"


2. Name 3 things you dislike and 3 things you like:

Dislikes:
Insects of every kind
People who drive slow in the fast lane
Grammar mistakes

Likes:
Cool weather on a sunny day
Puppy breath
Dark chocolate


3. Are you a morning or night person?

A total night person.  I love to watch TV or read into the wee hours of the morning.  What I dislike about being a night person is getting up in the morning.  I never get enough sleep & then play catch-up on the weekends.  I truly wish I were a morning person.  I love the mornings... when I see them.


4. What is your favorite clothes store?

Umm... I'm a fat girl.  I kinda have this hate/hate thing with clothing stores right now.  I mean, seriously.  I love window shopping, however.  If I could pick a clothing store I dream about shopping in, I'd say Forever 21.  I love some of the stuff they sell in there... classic, romantic-styled clothing.  
Also, I LOVE Target.  Target (said like the French) is like crack to me.  Not necessarily about the clothes, however.


5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in life and in blogland.

It's been a truly epic weekend, actually.  Chicago (what an adventure), then coming home to a new job offer.  I've had a wonderfully-relaxing week, knowing I have a new chapter starting on Monday.  While I don't like seeing Sunday afternoon waning, I am excited about what the future holds.  And I TRULY need to get back on the protein band-wagon, like PRONTO!



Have a great week, peeps!  :D  xo

Blog signature

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new job...so exciting.
    Have a wonderful first day and a tremendous week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers and good luck with the new job!

    REgarding your 40 y/o friend wearing Micky attire? My brother-in-law had a tattoo on his arm of Mickey! He was the ultimate Disney fan. He always said when he died he wanted to come back as a bird in the Magic Kingdom...Whenever I go there now, I think of that and hope he got his wish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Target too and use the french pronunciation too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The french pronunciation isn't correct??? Congratulations on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the OCD about the leaving the house too! I have refused to lock up at work anymore because I would drive back there at least once every night to make sure I had, so now the cleaner does it for me. When my MR M is being particularly cheeky, he waits for us to get 50kms out of town and then says, "Are you sure you locked the door?" or "Did you turn the iron off?" - little bugger!!! Drives me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you looked into Forever 21's line Faith 21...its extended sizes!! (can be found on their homepage as a clickable icon) They have a measurement chart for their sizes...I think they go up to 4X? But its not a normal 4X...I dont remember totally...but yeah...I had lots of stuff in my cart to buy and then found out I was pregnant...so, thats a no go for right now...but I figured I would share!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah hah! That's why you're an OR nurse, cause we get to channel our OCD for good! Remind me what your new job is?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Robin, thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. You are absolutely adorable and it was a pleasure to meet you! I do wish we could have had more time though. Congrats on the new job....I always wanted to be an OR nurse :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just getting back up and running with regards to blogging and wanted to say hello and that I am so glad I have found your blog...I hope that you are doing well..

    ReplyDelete